Between October and April we have ten events that will help path managers promote walking opportunities and enhance path networks.
Some of these webinars will reflect on the challenges that path networks may face in the future, particularly in relation to climate change. Increased dry spells and extreme weather events have the potential to negatively affect paths.
Two of these events will be networking events, where groups involved in delivering path projects will have an opportunity to network with other groups, sharing their experiences and inspiring each other.
- 20th Oct Using Scotland’s path grading system
- 27th Oct Autumn Path Days: How young people can tackle climate change
- 10th Nov Introduction to the potential impacts of climate change on path networks
- 17th Nov Path maintenance and micro-volunteering
- 8th Dec Path managers online networking event for community groups and professionals
- 19th Jan Path managers online networking event for community groups and professionals
- 23rd Feb Inclusive design and dementia friendly environments
- 9th Mar Making paths better for nature
- 16th Mar Nature connectedness, walking and path design
- 30th Mar Using Scotland’s path grading system
Sign up to find out more here.