Well designed and maintained paths help everyone to be active, every day.
We offer technical advice and support to community organisations, community groups, community councils, development trusts and access professionals to help them to create, promote and maintain safe, welcoming community paths and active routes for everyone. We can also provide onsite technical advice to help you develop your project.
We can provide technical advice and support on:
- Support to plan and develop community path projects
- Surveying and designing paths
- Preparing contract documentation for tenders
- Technical advice on path construction incl. surface selection, bridges, access barriers, signage, etc.
- Working with volunteers and/or contractors on path projects
This list is far from an exhaustive so, if you would like to find out more, please contact our Technical Officer: email@example.com or Tel: 01786 641851